PGA – Earth Structure Solutions, Inc. (PGA – ESS, Inc.), founded in 2004, is a subsidiary of the Philippine
GeoAnalytics, Inc. (PGAI) Group of Companies. It has always been at the forefront of geotechnology in
the Philippines, established to address the country's need for cost-effective geosynthetic solutions to
common civil engineering problems.
PGA-ESS takes pride in its technical staff composed of the brightest and most dedicated civil engineers
with extensive experience and training in the design and construction of geosynthetic systems.
In the Philippines, it is the exclusive distributor and installer of CeTeau Prefabricated Vertical Drains. It
specializes in the design and construction of geosynthetic systems such as Mechanically Stabilized Earth
(MSE) walls and geogrid reinforced roadways and has pioneered the use of corrosion-free and theft
resistant E'GRID Polymer Gabions in the Philippines. It is also the exclusive distributor and installer of
Concrete Canvas® (CC), a flexible, concrete impregnated fabric that hardens when hydrated to form a
thin, durable, waterproof, and fire-resistant concrete layer.
To encourage active participation of all employees in quality planning and continual improvement efforts to meet all quality, service and cost objectives.
Blazing trails from day one and will continue to push new boundaries in the geosynthetics field and geotechnical engineering as a whole in the Philippines.
It is our Corporate Commitment:
1. To exhibit good professional practice to ensure that tests done by the company would be in accordance with International Standard Methods and are done properly to assure their integrity and repeatability.
2. To pursue customer satisfaction through prompt and reliable service.
3. To achieve technical excellence and competence through regular and continuous training of staff, acquisition of new equipment and software, participation implementing quality control program.
4. To guarantee that all laboratory personnel familiarize themselves with quality system documentation in order to implement the policies and procedures in their work.
5. To continually improve the effectiveness of the management system.
6. To consistently comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.